|We are offering ECF-101 training for first-time users and ECF-201 training covering civil case opening by attorneys.|
CALL to register!! Cedar Rapids (319-286-2300), Sioux City (712-233-3900) (minimum of four students per class).
What is CM-ECF?
• CM-ECF stands for Case Management/Electronic Case Filing.
It allows counsel to file and access documents in real time through the use of the internet.
What are the Advantages of CM-ECF?
• Registered users can file documents 24/7.
• Documents can be received and served electronically in ECF cases at the time they are filed. This reduces copying and mailing costs and speeds delivery.
• Registered users can receive notice of filings in related cases.
• Concurrent access to case files by mulitiple parties.