Waterloo

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1937)
Completed in 1905.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa met here from 1912 until 1937.
Razed in 1937.

Source: National Archives, RG 121-C, Box 10, Folder B, Print 1


U.S. Post Office and Court House (1938)
Completed in 1938.
Supervising Architect: Louis A. Simon
Building used by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa.
Now the Waterloo Public Library.

Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 31, Folder EE















]