Fort Dodge


U.S. Post Office (1901)
Completed in 1895.
Supervising Architect: Willoughby J. Edbrooke
The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa met here until 1911; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Northern District of Iowa met here until 1911.
Fate of building unknown.
Source: U.S. Treasury Department, A History of Public Buildings (Washington, D.C.: GPO, 1901): 170-71



U.S. Post Office (n.d., ca. 1911)
Completed in 1911.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Building used by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa.
Fate of building unknown.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 30, Folder PP










]