You are here

How do I get a copy of my plea agreement?

Courthouse FAQ

If you are unable to come to either the Cedar Rapids courthouse or the Sioux City courthouse, you must submit a written request to the Clerk's Office.  Upon receipt of your written request, the Clerk's Office will send you a letter that informs you how much a copy of your plea agreement will cost.  After the Clerk's Office receives payment in the exact amount, a copy of your plea agreement will be mailed to you.

A copy of your plea agreement may be requested in person from the Clerk's Office.  You must provide a photo I.D.  Immediate payment is required.  You may pay with cash, check or money order.  The Clerk's Office is unable to make change if you decide to pay with cash; you must have the exact amount for a copy of your plea agreement.



FAQ Tag Type: