Jury Automated Phone Lines:
Cedar Rapids Jury Telephone: (319) 286-2302
Sioux City Jury Telephone: (712) 233-8912
To gain entrance to either the Cedar Rapids or Sioux City courthouse building, you must abide by the following:
- All visitors must present a Valid Government Issued Photo ID to Court Security Officers.
- Remove ALL items from pockets and place in the bins provided.
- All bags, packages and belongings are subject to search by Court Security Officers.
- Must successfully pass through the metal detector and are subject to additional security screening if the metal detector audbily or visibly alerts.
- Weapons of any type are prohibited and will be confiscated. Anyone in possession of a weapon or contraband is subject to arrest and/or prosecution.
- All photographing, video or voice recording is prohibited within the court occupied space as per Title: 41 CFR 102-74.420 and Local Judicial Court Rules.
- Individuals with medical implants should advise the Court Security Officer.
- All visitors are subject to additional security screening requirements as deemed appropriate by Local Judicial Court Rules or at the direction of the United States Marshal.
All offices are open to the public Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, except for court holidays.
|Holiday Name||2022 Observed Date|
|New Year's Day||Friday, December 31, 2021|
|Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.||Monday, January 17th|
|Washington's Birthday (President's Day)||Monday, February 21st|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30th|
|Juneteenth||Monday, June 20, 2022 (observed)|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4th|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5th|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 10th|
|Veterans Day||Friday, November 11th|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 24th|
|Christmas Day||Monday, December 26th|
|New Year's Day||Monday, January 2, 2023|