You are here

Finance & Restitution

Acceptable forms of payment are cashier's check, money order, check, cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.  All checks are to be payable to: "Clerk, U.S. District Court".  Checks returned as insufficient funds are subject to returned check fees.  When a credit card is used, the person using the card must be the cardholder and present a picture ID.  Card must be presented.  The court does not accept credit card numbers over the telephone, by fax or written on paper.  **Please note that restitution payments must be in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, check or cash.  The court does not accept credit cards for restitution payments.

Now accepting ACH payments (direct from Checking or Savings Account) through Click here to be directed to the Payment Form Page.

Address Change Form

Fee Schedule Effective 12/01/2023

For name changes, please contact the U.S. Attorney’s Office at (319) 363-6333.