CJA Information - eVoucher
The Northern District of Iowa has adopted an on-line system for reimbursement under the Criminal Justice Act. On-line voucher preparation will simplify the billing process and will speed up the submission and review of claims. The system was developed by the District of Nevada.
*APPROVED Internet Browsers*
Internet Explorer 8 or newer are approved. Ensure your cache setting is set to "Every time I visit the webpage" to avoid data loss! - Instructions for making this setting
Safari 5.1 or newer is approved.
Safari Mobile is approved with limitations.
*Chrome, Firefox and other browsers are NOT compatible with eVoucher.*
Clerk's Office eVoucher Support:
- Attorney Manual
- Expert Manual
- First Login to eVoucher
- Creating a CJA 20 Voucher
- Audit Assist Manager
- Service Provider Authorizations
- Linking Authorizations to a CJA 21
- Creating a CJA 24 Authorization
- Changing Username & Password
- eVoucher Online Help Tool
- Tips & Tricks - April 2015
- Tips & Tricks - July 2017
- Tips & Tricks - October 2017
- Tips & Tricks - January 2018
- Tips & Tricks - March 2019
Electronic Learning Modules: