You are here

What happens if I do not pay the annual admission fee?

Attorney FAQ

If you do not pay the required annual renewal fee for the Northern District of Iowa, your filing status with our district will be changed to Suspended for Non-Payment. Your filing access in CM/ECF will be restricted to the event for payment of the annual fee.  Once payment is received, your status will be changed to Active and your filing priviledges will be fully restored. 



FAQ Tag Type: